Takealot.com, a leading South African online retailer, is looking for a highly talented Inventory Ops Manager to join our Supply Chain team in Johannesburg. We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hardworking people to join us. We offer market related benefits, a great work environment and a promise that you won’t get bored, as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
- Play an integral role in the coordinated flow of stock from inbound and returns.
- To optimize services and to reduce costs by ensuring acceptable performance standards and to minimize damages and shrinkage
- Participation in the stock take preparations & execution
- To implement and execute the stock ‘Let Down’ plan and process, verification and counting of pick-slots and let down quantities
- Play an integral role in the coordinated flow of stock to outbound through the Picking Department.
- Ensure that daily duties are executed according to the companies laid downs Policies & Procedures and that all general rules are in place and followed within own area of responsibility
- Full understanding of data integrity, revision on daily exceptions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to interact with internal & external stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent ability to manage internal communication
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience within DC operations
- Previous experience with WMS systems, Microsoft Office
- Company: Takealot
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit www.takealot.com.