Finch Career Services (Pty) Ltd
A leading asset finance specialist is currently seeking a strong, team-orientated and dynamic individual to join their high functioning finance team, as a Senior Accountant. This is an opportunity to work side-by-side with the CFO and provide insightful financial information.
This is a great position for someone who enjoys technical roles and is looking for a long term opportunity in a challenging environment
Duties & Responsibilities
The ideal candidate will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Maximise interest income
- Review supplier payments
- Calculations of ROR
- Month end accruals
- Strong knowledge of IFRS9 and IFRS16
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Analysing financial information and provide recommendations
- Updating fixed asset register
- VAT and depreciation calculations
- Intercompany transactions and recons
- Assist and prepare for Year End Audits
- Drafting shareholders agreements
- Develop cash flow statements
- Preparing financial forecasts
- Continuous improvement to company policies and procedures
Desired Experience & Qualification
The ideal candidate needs to have the following non-negotiables:
- Completed Bcom degree in Finance or Accounting
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong excel ability (pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s etc)
- Experience directly managing a team (please indicate on CV)
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Completed articles – ADVENTAGEOUS
- Please indicate your availability clearly and accurately on your CV
Package & Remuneration
R50,000 to R70,000 CTC
This opportunity is for serious applicants only.
The candidate will be required to have a short notice period, or ideally be available immediately. Candidates on a calendar month or 30 day notice period will unfortunately not be considered.
Interviews will be conducted in person, please ensure you have availability to attend an interview in person. Regrettably no Teams or Zoom interviews will be considered.
To apply for this job please visit www.pnet.co.za.