A career in our Human Capital team , within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by creating value and improving the way we work. Our HC Technology team manages all aspects of PwC Africa’s Human Capital technology, inclusive of day to day support, implementation of new enhancements and applications, as well as identifying opportunities for improvement. You will support the business with insights gained from gathering, analysing and interpreting people data.
- Promote the use of data standards to enhance data quality, ensure constant compliance and adherence to data governance principles.
- Work with various stakeholders to identify opportunities for leveraging people data to drive business solutions
- Develop and suggest solutions and strategies to business challenges based on people data insights
- Work closely with PwC Africa Technology teams to deploy and maintain models in production environments.
- Partner with HC teams to overcome people data related issues
- Confidently and clearly communicate data driven results with analytical insights to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Build trusted working relationships across teams and functional lines to enhance work delivery, collaboration and innovation
- Ability to interact effectively with people across all levels
- Sound knowledge of HC technology, processes and digital trends
- Experience in managing projects or multidimensional processes
- Ability to work independently in a deadline driven environment
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 4+ years experience within data, analytics or statistical modelling
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Company: PwC
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit www.pwc.co.za.