A career within Organisation Strategy services, will provide you with the opportunity to develop, design, and implement organisational transformation to improve performance and generate lasting growth for our clients. We help identify an organisation’s strategic goals, assess the fit of the organisation against those goals, and then identify and implement the change needed to create a fit for growth business.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
- If blank, degree and/or field of study not specified
- Company: PwC
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit www.pwc.co.za.