Website North West University
To execute infrastructure development, refurbishment, macro maintenance and minor building works across multi-campus properties and estates ensuring alignment with the NWU strategic agenda University standards and regulatory requirements and to provide oversight for all phases of construction projects.
- Manage and oversee projects within the department and manage professional teams
- Prepare monthly management reports, indicating deviations in respect of project schedules and budgets, as well as highlighting potential legal, safety and quality risks.
- Manage construction safety regulations compliance and compliance approvals
- Ensure preferential procurement strategies are adhered to and relevant stakeholders are engaged
- Ensure that all construction safety regulations, safety compliance are adhered to in construction sites and approval of safety files
- Oversee the following safety processes: pre-tender safety risk analysis, evaluation of construction safety plans and construction safety audits.
- Compile budgets and cost estimates
- Computer Literacy: MS Excel and MS Projects
- Excellent written communication skills and report-writing
- Knowledge of JBCC contracts
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in project management of multiple projects simultaneously
- Two years proven experience in built environment
- Bachelors Degree (NQF 7) in construction, built environment, construction project management, construction management, engineering, quantity surveying or architecture;
Company: North West University
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Potchefstroom, North West, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit nwu.ci.hr.