Website North West University
At PEP we call ourselves Dynamos – we have FUN, work hard, and take ownership of everything we do. We work in teams to create world-class solutions. Being a Dynamo of PEP means you are dynamic, helpful and believe in making our customers look and feel good.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: North West University Vacancies 2023
- Ensure administrative duties within the store are done according to the company guidelines.
- Leading a dynamic team of Dynamos – taking responsibility for team training, coaching and performance.
- Increase sales by focusing on customer service and world-class store standards, maintenance of the store image, stock management and promotional implementation
- Manage cost according to the company’s low cost culture by driving efficiencies in the store.
- Stock loss is minimized by having a healthy store culture and following security measures, stock and cash handling procedures.
- Computer Literate (Microsoft and/or Google GSuite – will be an advantage).
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Strong Managerial capabilities – ability to plan, lead, organise and control.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Grade 12
- Relevant tertiary education – a degree/diploma in a business/retail related field would be an advantage.
- Ideally 1-2 years experience in a retail environment within a leadership role.
Company: North West University
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mbombela, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit careers.pepstores.com.