Website Mpumalanga Department of Health
Qualified South African candidates are invited to submit application for the nurse training programme for the year 2023.
- Programme: Diploma in Nursing
- Duration: 3 years
- SANC Regulation: R171
- Deadline: 30 October 2022
Mpumalanga Province citizens between the ages of 18 and 36 are invited to apply ONLINE to study towards the three year Diploma in Nursing starting from the year 2023 at the Mpumalanga College of Nursing.
Only applicants with all of the following compulsory minimum requirements will be considered:
- A matriculation/senior certificate qualifying for admission for a diploma/degree.
- English at least level 4 (HG D/SG C) or above
- Life Science /Biology/Physiology at least level 4 (HG E/SG D) or above.
- Mathematics at least level 3 or (HG E /SG D) or Maths Literacy at least level 5 or above
- Any one of Physical Science / Agriculture / Geography; passed with at least level 3 (HG E/SG D) or above
- Minimum total Admission Point Score (APS) of the six subjects with highest levels should not be less than 23 (excluding Life Orientation)
- Resident of Mpumalanga Province (All certificates will be sent for verification)
Certificates not registrable with the South African Nursing Council (e.g. ABET) will not be considered.
Applicants with a disability will be considered only in terms of the inherent requirements of the nursing duties.
BEWARE OF SCAMS AND FALSIFIED ADVERTS NOT OBTAINABLE FROM THE WEBSITE OF THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH IN MPUMALANGA
- To sign an agreement with the Department of Health to work back the equal number of years spent on training
- To attend lectures for theoretical knowledge and do Work Integrated Learning (clinical practice) in health facilities as required by the South African Nursing Council and as allocated by the Mpumalanga College of Nursing.
CLOSING DATE: 30 OCTOBER 2022
All applications are to be strictly online on the official Mpumalanga Department of Health website (www.mpuhealth.gov.za)
IF SHORTLISTED THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS WILL BE REQUIRED DURING INTERVIEW
- Original Matriculation Certificate. All certificates will be sent to UMALUSI for verification
- Copy of Identity document certified within three months of closing date.
- Proof of Residence from the local municipal authority or Tribal Authority
NOTE: NO PHYSICAL, FAXED OR E-MAILED APPLICATIONS ARE ALLOWED.
- Mr. SS Nyoni, 013 796 1808 from 08h00 – 16h00 on Monday to Friday.
- Call 013 766 3018 for technical support
Due to a large number of applications normally received, communication will be limited only to candidates considered for selection. If you are not contacted after 31 January 2023, please consider your application unsuccessful.
NB. Please note that anyone soliciting/offering a bribe for admission at the Mpumalanga College of Nursing is committing a criminal offence and should be reported to the police/authority.
To apply for this job please visit ehr.mpuhealth.gov.za.