Website Marriott International
As an In-Room Dining Service Order Taker you are responsible to co-ordinate all service requirements addressed to In-Room Dining department, Primarily responsible for guest orders from room or pool area via phone or any other ordering devices like mobile apps, etc. Assist the F&B Management team with achieving high scores on guest satisfaction surveys, recognizing repeat guests and following standard procedures
- Directly involved in the order taking and order placing process while dealing with guest requests and orders, courteously, efficiently and promptly.
- Ensure proper handover is given to the next shift and also to the IRD manager.
- Report cleanliness and maintenance issues to the immediate supervisor
- Assist in carrying out scheduled inventories of products and operating equipment.
- Responsible for answering all telephone calls and prioritizing said calls.
- Coordinate guest amenities and organizes guest table pick-ups on completion of meals in a timely manner.
- Ability to communicate with the guests and anticipate their needs.
- Ability to smile and diffuse anger naturally.
- Profound knowledge of customer service and of all beverage products and service
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in similar role in a full service hotel preferred
- Company: Marriott International
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit jobs.marriott.com.