Website Marriott International
During the Orientation year, Hospitality Management Trainees work in all the different departments of the hotel and Professional Cookery Trainees work in all the different sections that form part of, or contribute to, a hotel kitchen operation. This is to gain practical insight into hotel operations and to decide whether to apply for the 3-year long program.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good communication or social skills
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Punctual and strong organizational skills
- Team player – works well as an individual and with co-workers
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Matric (Grade 12) certificate or equivalent accredited NQF or NCV Level 4 qualification
- Must have passed all 7 Matric (Grade 12) subjects; preferably each subject must be achieved at 50% and higher
- Company: Marriott International
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit jobs.marriott.com.