Website Marriott International
Meet group coordinator/host(ess) prior to functions, make introductions, and ensure that all arrangements are agreeable. Read and analyze banquet event order in order to gather guest information, determine proper set up, timeline, specific guest needs, buffets, action stations, etc. Respond to and try to fulfill any special banquet event arrangements. Follow up on special banquet event arrangements to ensure compliance.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Marriott Jobs November 2022
- Provide assistance to coworkers, ensuring they understand their tasks.
- Assist other employees to ensure proper coverage and prompt guest service.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and information.
- Protect company tools, equipment, machines, or other assets in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Discuss work topics, activities, or problems with coworkers, supervisors, or managers discreetly and quietly, avoiding public areas of the property.
- English Language Proficiency
- Telephone Etiquette Skills
- Customer Service Orientation
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- At least 1 year of related work experience
- High school diploma/G.E.D. equivalent
- Company: Marriott International
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit jobs.marriott.com.