Website Marriott International
Ensure staff is working together as a team. Inspect grooming and attire of staff and rectify any deficiencies. Communicate with guests, other employees, or departments to ensure guest needs are met. Respond to and try to fulfill any special banquet event arrangements. Set up banquet area/room, ensuring cleanliness and proper set up of furniture/equipment. Inspect and maintain table set-ups for cleanliness, neatness and agreement with group requirements and company standards, and resolve any problems. Document pertinent information in appropriate department logbook.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Marriott Careers Near Me 2022
- Identify and correct unsafe work procedures or conditions and/or report them to management and security/safety personnel.
- Report work related accidents, or other injuries immediately upon occurrence to manager/supervisor.
- Follow policies and procedures for the safe operation and storage of tools, equipment, and machines.
- Assist other employees to ensure proper coverage and prompt guest service.
- Engage guests in conversation regarding their stay, property services, and area attractions/offerings.
- Use proper equipment, wear appropriate personal protective clothing (PPE), and employ correct lifting procedures, as necessary, to avoid injury.
- Diversity Relations
- Customer Service Orientation
- Interpersonal Skills
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma/G.E.D. equivalent
- At least 1 year of supervisory experience
- Company: Marriott International
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit jobs.marriott.com.