Website KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health
- Ensure that the clinic complies with Infection Prevention and Control as well as Occupational and Safety Policies.
- Evaluate patient care programs and initiate plans for improvement that are supported by strong work ethics.
- Provide effective and professional leadership by ensuring that the facility is organized to provide quality nursing care.
- Manage and direct satisfaction with the improved service delivery by upholding Batho Pele Principles.
- Provide comprehensive services according to PHC package services.
- Provide safe and therapeutic environment that allows a practice of safe nursing care as laid down by nursing act.
- Knowledge of nursing care processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of disciplinary process and grievance procedure.
- Leadership, organization, decision making and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of nursing statutes and relevant legal prescripts.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of 9 years appropriate /recognizable experience in nursing after registration as Professional Nurse of which 5 years must be appropriate/ recognizable experience after obtaining a 1 year post basic qualification in PHC
- One (1) year Post Basic Qualification in Clinical Nursing Science, Health
- Degree or Diploma in General Nursing Science and Midwifery or equivalent qualification that allows registration with SANC as a professional nurse.
- Assessment, Diagnosis, Treatment and Care (PHC)
- Company: KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Ceza, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit www.kznhealth.gov.za.