Website Joburg Market
Salary: (T5/B2) R11 183.00 per month basic excluding benefits
Oversee and manage the reception area. Receives and directs callers and / or visitors, but also performs a variety of routine clerical tasks as assigned.
• Maintenance of the reception area
• Greets visitors, determines nature of business, directs them to appropriate office/person and notifies appropriate person of visitor’s arrival;
• Answers inquiries and provides factual information verbally or by giving visitor relevant literature
• Maintain visitors and after hours attendance book
• Ensure visitors complete visitors book
• Directs visitors, based on nature of enquiry to appropriate office/person
• Provides factual information pertaining to company
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Secretarial / Office Management Certificate
2 to 3 years relevant experience
Joburg Market is an equal opportunity employer. All appointments will be made in accordance with Joburg Market Employment Equity Policy. Joburg Market reserves the right not to make appointment
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note all CV’s must have the following Attachments: Cover Letter, certified copy of ID, and supporting qualifications, If not attached your application will be rejected.
NO APPLICATION FORMS MUST BE COMPLETED
By submitting your application for a position at Joburg Market, you are consenting that the personal information submitted as part of your application may be used for the purposes of Recruitment and Selection and related process.
Please take note that if you are not contacted after 4 weeks of closing date; consider your application as unsuccessful,
NB: Applicants from Indian, Coloured and White population Groups are encouraged to apply.
The closing date is 26 November 2022 at 12:00 pm.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com