Website Adcorp Group
An established JSE Listed organisation is seeking an experienced Human Resources Consultant. The HR Consultant will be responsible for providing advice and support in the implementation of HR business partner activities, as well as communication and consultative engagement with business to ensure that HR solutions are executed in a sustainable and scalable manner.
- Contribute to the effective management and monitoring of the succession pipeline.
- Accountable for the improvement of quality, service and desired work outputs, advising on procedural and process improvements; enabling adherence to a set framework of policies and procedures.
- Gather relevant information related to specialisation activities; collate and integrate into written reports for assessment or appraisal and present as an input to managerial reporting or decision-making. **
- Implement learning and development projects and programmes in compliance with policy requirements, processes and procedures.
- Provide support to ensure the effective execution of HR related mechanisms such as compensation, talent, performance, development, employment and related programs.
- Ensure that remuneration modelling and salary administration is performed in alignment with set guidelines, procedures and principles.
- Provide advice and support ito day-to-day ER related activities, such as counselling, warnings etc.
- Plan for the organisation of work outputs and process improvement activities in light of a specific situational context related to an area of specialisation.
- Identify development opportunities in order to close skills gaps, retain talent and to build a talent pipeline.
- Provide sound consulting services and recommendations based on customer and client needs, current information and trends analyses.
- Proactively identify process related operational problems, determine cause and effect and recommend improvements to solve issues based on previous experience and an understanding of the context of the problem.
- Communicate with business to assist with solution resolution and advise relevant stakeholders on escalated queries regarding HR activities.
- + 3 years experience in a similar role
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resource Management, OR equivalent NQF 7 Qualification
Company: Adcorp Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A