Website Adcorp Group
Wondeful opportunity for a newly qualified CA/SA. EE Position! A financial services client based in Bellville is seeking to employ Group IFRS Reporting Accountant to join their dynamic team.
- Assist with technical queries and preparation/review of technicaldocumentation.
- Contribute to continuous innovation through the development,sharing and implementation of new ideas.
- Manage client query processes and ensure that queries are tracked and accurately resolved.
- Liaise with external audit providers.
- Review subsidiary financial statements.
- Assist with preparation/review of group consolidated accounts foreach reporting period for EXCO and the Board.
- Positively influence and participate in change initiatives.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery when resolving issues to enhance client service delivery.
- Support financial managers throughout the reporting process.
- Assist with consolidation pack training for financial managers.
- Identify solutions to enhance cost effectiveness and increase operational efficiency.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and internal andexternal stakeholders.
- Experience in an insurance or finance environment advantageous.
- At least of 2 years solid experience with IFRS reporting essential.
- Prior IFRS consolidation systems experience advantageous
- IFRS 17 knowledge and experience
- Experience working with EXCO and Senior stakeholders highly preferable.
- Experience with Reporting and Consolidations at a Group Level required.
- Newly qualified CA with at least 1 to 2 years’ post articleexperience essential.
- Cognos Controller experience advantageous.
Company: Adcorp Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bellville, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A