Website Adcorp Group
A specialized IT training company that provides an unmatched suite of vendor authorised and award-winning training, enablement and certification solutions has an opportunity for an Exam Co-ordinator in Woodmead.
This position exists in order to ensure that exams are delivered in an efficient manner and that all related testing deadlines are met within the required time constraint. Maintain the testing centre in such a way as to be in the best interests of the company. Effective operation of testing, ensuring class exams run within specified parameters and ensuring that a professional environment is created that reflects Torque IT’s image.
- Assisting all candidates with Examination bookings, enquiries, postponements and cancellations.
- Processing all documentation relative to each booking by means of Invoicing each client and keeping a control of the voucher allocations required as a form of payment for every booking made.
- Ensuring that all exams are scheduled via our Vendor systems by processing each request on the relative vendor server.
- Downloading all exams in time for every exam session on a daily basis.
- Uploading all results back to the relevant vendor of all exams written daily
- Filing of all bookings made for record purposes
- Investigate and resolve any issues clients may have pertaining to the exam taken at our testing center as well as informing the Vendor of any no-shows.
- Sending quotations out to clients.
- Assisting clients with any additional requests pertaining to their booking.
- Processing of all JHB examination bookings.
- Account for all exams delivered by means of daily report.
- Requesting all exam vouchers required for each exam.
- Updating exam servers with latest software requirements.
- Ensure Exam room is well maintained.
- Promoting available exams with promotions that may run at times.
- Generate pro-forma invoices for exam center.
- Troubleshooting Exam PC’s if not functional, contact Technical Support as and when required.
- Submit relevant month statistics and reports.
- Managing the Pearson VUE site manager and keeping all availability rules up to date.
- Contacting and convert trained students without exams quoted into future exam revenue
- Ensuring correct authorisation is received in terms of the various exam sales transactions
- Creating Testing Incident reports for any Pearson VUE testing irregularities.
- Uploading all Pearson VUE testing results to the clients at the end of each day
- Rescheduling Pearson VUE exams well in advance prior to the exams downloading
- Ensure that all transactions and supporting documentation for Exam bookings are accounted for
- Keep the Exam Testing room neat and tidy.
- Assisting the Finance Team with any queries pertaining to payments.
- Informing the Technical department of any Technical changes required by vendors
- Monitoring candidates at all times whilst testing
- Smooth running general operations of testing centre.
- Ensure that testing centre is closed and secured properly at the end of the day.
- Take due, proper care in taking breaks from the exam room, any break can only be taken when there are no students inside the exam room and no student is expected to start writing imminently
- General operations and administration assistance as required.
Decision Making Authority
- Decision making is restricted to operational and daily procedures.
- Compliance with Testing rules and regulations
- Any exceptions are referred to the Exam Manager
- Possible issues must be escalated in a timely manner to Exam Manager, relevant Business Unit Managers, Technical Support etc, as applicable.
- Following up on customer care issues pertaining to any relative complaints candidates may have
- Exam administration
- General administration
Education, Training And Experience Required
- Pearson VUE Certified Testing Administrator Certification required and to be renewed annually
- Where applicable, achieve and maintain any other Proctor or administration certifications.
- Matric certificate (With accounting, mathematics an advantage)
- Official Testing Centre Administrator Examination certification
- Approximately 3 years Admin/Sales experience
- Experience working with Vendor testing systems an advantage
To apply for this job please visit primereason.co.za.