Website Department of Public Service and Administration - DPSA
Department of Public Service and Administration – DPSA is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Forensic Auditors in Pretoria, Gauteng who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
- Employer Name: Department of Public Service and Administration – DPSA
- Position: Forensic Auditors
- Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
- Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Key Performance Areas: DPSA Vacancies today 2022
- Provide evidence of fraud risks and contribute to the development of an early warning system;
- Conduct forensic audit investigations in accordance with the investigation methodology;
- Represent the Department in the criminal and civil recovery processes;
- Advise management on areas where inadequate measures exist to mitigate risks;
- Coordinate the forensic audit assignments with other units within the Department.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: DPSA Vacancies today 2022
- An appropriate three (3) year Degree or National Diploma with majors in Auditing/Internal Auditing, Accounting, Law , Police Administration or equivalent qualification;
- At least 1 year experience in Forensic Auditing/investigation environment with more emphasis on financial matters
- Knowledge of the Public Finance Management Act;
- Successful candidates will be required to complete a security clearance;
- In-depth knowledge of the standards set by The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA);
- A valid driver’s licence.
Skills and Competencies:
- Communication (written and verbal);
- Analytical skills;
- Report writing skills;
- Computer literacy;
- Planning and organizing;
- Interpersonal relations.
To apply for this job please visit www.dpsa.gov.za.