Website KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health
- Provide assistant and training to junior staff and student radiographers.
- Promote good health practices and ensure optimal care of the patient.
- Perform reception and administrative duties as required.
- Participate in Quality Assurance and Quality Improvement programmes, In-service training, National Core Standards and Ideal Hospital Realisation Maintenance Framework.
- Inspect and utilize equipment professionally to ensure that it complies with safety standards and ensure health and safety rules and regulations are adhered to.
- Sound knowledge of diagnostic radiography procedures and equipment.
- Good communication, interpersonal relations and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of radiation control regulations and safety measures.
- Ability to perform and record quality assurance tests as stipulated by the Radiation Control Directorate
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Degree/ Diploma in Diagnostic Radiographer
- Registration with Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) as a Diagnostic Radiographer.
- Current registration with HPCSA for 2022/2023 as a diagnostic radiographer
- Company: KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Etsheni, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit www.kznhealth.gov.za.