Website KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health
- Ensure that transactional functions pertaining to employment practices are rendered in accordance with departmental policy imperatives
- Ensure that the Performance Management Development System is implemented successfully in the District Office by providing guidance and assistance with regard to its application and administration to all Managers within the District Office.
- Ensure that transactional functions pertaining to conditions of service are rendered in accordance with departmental policy imperatives.
- Manage the implementation of career management policies for the District Office components e.g. Clinical Programmes, EMS and
- FPS to capacitate staff to facilitate the achievement of the District Office goals and objectives.
- Facilitate the development of HR Plan for the District Office and ensure that all stakeholders are represented as per the guidelines.
- Sound knowledge of Persal, Project Management and Financial Management
- Sound knowledge of Human Resource Practices, Staff Relation and Human Resource Development.
- Knowledge of Public Service Policies Act and Regulations.
- Communication and interpersonal Skills.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Senior Certificate (Grade 12)
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in Human Resource Management environment, of which 3 years must be at
- Degree/ National Diploma in Human Resource Management/Public Management.
- Company: KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Jozini, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit kznhealth.gov.za.