Website Marriott International
Our jobs aren’t just about giving guests a clean room and a freshly made bed. Instead, we want to build an experience that is memorable and unique. Our Hotel Cleanliness Experts are skilled in a wide range of housekeeping functions with responsibility for maintaining the appearance and cleanliness of the whole hotel. They are empowered to move about their space and do what needs to be done. Whether delivering guest requests, stocking carts, cleaning rooms and public spaces, or other similar responsibilities, the Hotel Cleanliness Expert makes sure the spaces in the hotel help create a great guest experience.
- Enter guest rooms following procedures for gaining access, such as knocking three times, saying “Housekeeping,” and ensuring vacancy before entering.
- Respond promptly to requests from guests, Front Desk, or At Your Service requests.
- Limit access to guest rooms while cleaning by following departmental procedures.
- Assist other employees to ensure proper coverage and prompt guest service.
- Contact Engineering, At Your Service (AYS)/ Delighted to Serve (DTS), or Housekeeping office directly for urgent repairs and preventative maintenance issues.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- No related work experience is required
- Higher Education, Diploma or equivalent
- Company: Marriott International
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit jobs.marriott.com.