A career in our Service Delivery Centre (SDC) is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements. As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Assist with work in progress management and administration as well as with the processing of invoices;
- Assist with the review of audit work performed i.e. test of details etc;
- Assist with planning, execution and review of group deliverables management;
- Assist with mapping out planned deadlines for the department as a whole with regard to the various audit teams to which we provide support on an annual basis;
- Coaching, supervision and co-ordination of SDC Africa staff;
- Review financial statements and other similar requests including performing IFRS and IFRS for SME’s disclosure checklists;
- Good interpersonal and client liaison skills; Pro-active and committed to delivery;
- Detail orientated and deadline driven; Punctual, flexible and responsive;
- Analytical and solution driven; Good communication skills, verbal and written;
- Strong planning, time management and organisational skills;
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Relevant professional qualification and / or studying toward the CA(SA) qualification.
- 3-4 years related experience in a professional services firm and completion of SAICA traineeship. Post traineeship experience in a Senior Auditor role.
- Company: PwC
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Gqeberha, Eastern Cape, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit www.pwc.co.za.