As a Partner Manager within the AWS Public Sector team, you will have the exciting opportunity to help execute on our strategy to build a partner community to enable Customers adoption of Amazon’s infrastructure web services (Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, Amazon Simple DB, Amazon SQS, etc.) across AWS’s most strategic business partners and their customers in South Africa
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Amazon Jobs Work From Home in November 2022
- Here at AWS, we embrace our differences.
- We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion.
- By establishing, growing business and technical relationships, creating, executing a go to market plan and managing the day-to-day interactions with the Partners, you will help to drive overall end customer adoption with the Public Sector segments.
- Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life.
- We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally.
- Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
- Must meet/exceed technical requirements
- Must meet/exceed Leadership Principles
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of experience managing sales accounts and territories
- 5+ years of experience developing, enabling and supporting a partner community
- 5+ years of experience with government technology capture, procurement, and contracting processes.
- 5+ years of partner/business development, enterprise sales, and/or program/product management experience with a focus on public sector
- 5+ years of experience with technology platform sales with an understanding of government IT, data centers, and cloud adoption.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.