Website AFGRI Operations Limited
Ensure all administrative processes are updated and followed as per requirements.
- Report on all abnormal administrative situations.
- Handle the cash control account and reconcile cash and make bank deposits.
- Handle all employee-related matters and correspondence for the branch.
- Collect and process petty cash where applicable.
- Oversee stock counting and investigate stock variances
- Check all documents received and direct them to the relevant working area.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: AFGRI Jobs 2023
- Good customer service
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Good verbal and written communication
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Grade 12
- 3 years relevant administrative experience
Company: AFGRI Operations Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nelspruit, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit afgri.mcidirecthire.com.