Bridgestone Bursary 2023 – Are you looking for Bridgestone Bursary online application 2023? In this article, I will provide you with details on the Bridgestone Bursary, how to submit your application online and other related information.
Application is currently open for Bridgestone Bursary 2023. Bridgestone Southern Africa invites qualifying South African students to apply for its Bursary Programme for 2023 academic year.
- Closing Date: April 12, 2023
- Location: Port Elizabeth
Bridgestone Bursary 2023
Bridgestone Southern Africa develops, manufactures and markets various tyres brands for passenger vehicles, light trucks, trucks, buses, earthmoving vehicles, agricultural vehicles, motorcycle and aircrafts. Bridgestone Southern Africa is a subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, a Japanese multinational auto and truck parts manufacturer established in 1931.
Bridgestone South Africa is one of the companies major tyre plants, with over 4000 staff members employed in the company across the country. Bridgestone South Africa is also a leader in the automotive industry and are evolving from a premium tyre producer to a mobility solutions provider.
What Does Bridgestone Bursary Cover?
Bridgestone Southern Africa are inviting students from Port Elizabeth to apply for their bursary programme. Students who are pursuing studies within these fields may apply for the Bridgestone Bursary award for the 2023 academic year:
- Business/ Commercial/ Finance (BCom degree)
- Finance/ Marketing/ Human Resources/ Project Management and related qualifications (BCom degree)
- IT (BCom degree)
- Engineering related qualifications
- Linguistic and Art related qualifications
- Safety related qualifications
- Property Management and Real Estate related qualifications
- Medical and Nursing related qualifications
- LLB/ BA Law/ BCom Law
- Technical qualifications (N4, N5, N6 and related qualifications)
Bridgestone Bursary Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be from Port Elizabeth and must be residing in Port Elizabeth
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be accepted or registered to study at a tertiary institute in South Africa, for the 2023 academic year
- You must be studying or registered to study towards a qualification, within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 60% for the previous year of study (2022)
- You must be undertaking part-time or full-time studies
- You must NOT be in receipt of any other bursary funding from another organisation or company
How to Apply for Bridgestone Bursary
Students who meet all the above criteria, can apply by submitting clear copies of the following supporting documentation (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Latest academic record/ transcripts (on institution’s letterhead)
- Proof of admission or registration at a tertiary institute, for the 2023 academic year (on institution’s letterhead)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational letter explaining why you should be selected to receive the bursary award (maximum 300 words)
Applications must be submitted electronically via email to: bsaf.HROrgDesign@bridgestone.co.za
(Insert the words “PE 2023 Bursary Application” in the email subject line).
Please note: there is no application form – students need only submit the above documents to apply.
Bridgestone Bursary 2023 Closing Date
The closing date for the submission of applications for the Bridgestone Bursary is 12 April 2023. Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Bridgestone Southern Africa directly:
Tel: 011 923 7500
Please do NOT contact Bridgestone Southern Africa if this bursary has already closed.