Black Mountain Study Trust Bursary 2023 – Are you looking for Black Mountain Study Trust Bursary online application 2023? In this article, I will provide you with details on the Black Mountain Study Trust Bursary, how to submit your application online and other related information.
Application is currently open for Black Mountain Study Trust Bursary 2023. Black Mountain Mining (BMM) invites qualifying South African students to apply for its Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
- Closing Date: November 30, 2022
Black Mountain Study Trust Bursary 2023
Black Mountain Mining (BMM), owned by Exxaro Resources and Vedanta-Zinc International (VZI), is located in the Northern Cape Province of South Africa. The mine has been operating since 1980, but was acquired by Vedanta Resources from Anglo American in 2010.
BMM is currently comprised of a processing plant and 2 underground shafts (Swartberg Shafts and Deeps Shafts). The Swartberg shaft produces lead, copper and silver (as a by-product), while the Deeps shaft produces lead, copper, zinc and silver (as a by-product)
BMM employs approximately 1500 staff members at their current operations. They are one of the biggest private sector employers within the Northern Cape, and around 80% of their employees are originally from the Northern Cape.
Black Mountain Study Trust Bursary Eligible Fields
The Black Mountain Study Trust is inviting students from the Khai-Ma Municipal area, to apply for bursary funding for the 2023 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded for Degree or Diploma studies, within the following fields:
- Medical (Dietitian, Nursing, Occupational Therapy and more)
- Social Work
Black Mountain Study Trust Bursary Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must permanently reside within the Khai-Ma Municipal area, in the Northern Cape Province
- You must be currently in Matric or have completed Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards a Degree or Diploma qualification, in one of the fields listed above
- You must be studying or intend on studying at a recognised and accredited University in South Africa, in 2023
How to Apply for Black Mountain Study Trust Bursary
Application forms may be requested by emailing Mr HJS Stone at: email@example.com or CSRRequests@vedantaresources.co.za
Alternatively, application forms are also available at:
- high schools in Aggeneys and Pofadder
- Khai-Ma Municipal offices in Onseepkans and Witbank
- CLO Offices in Pella and Pofadder
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Full university academic record, including latest results, if currently studying (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of University registration or admission for 2022
- Proof of residence
Applications must be submitted electronically via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org AND CSRRequests@vedantaresources.co.za
(Insert the words “Black Mountain Study Trust Bursary Application” in the email subject line).
Black Mountain Study Trust Bursary 2023 Closing Date
The closing date for the submission of applications for Black Mountain Study Trust Bursary is 30 November 2022. Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact the Black Mountain Study Trust directly:
Contact person: Mr HJS Stone
Tel: 027 712 3491
Email: email@example.com / CSRRequests@vedantaresources.co.za
Please do NOT contact the Black Mountain Study Trust if this bursary has already closed.