Amahlathi Local Municipality Internships 2023 – Are you looking for Amahlathi Local Municipality Internship Program online application 2023? In this article, I will provide you with details on the Amahlathi Local Municipality Internship Programme, how to submit your application online and other related information.
Application is currently open for Amahlathi Local Municipality Internship Programme 2023. Amahlathi Local Municipality invites qualifying unemployed South African graduates to apply for its internship Programme for 2023.
- Closing Date: 5 October 2022 at 15h30
- Location: Stutterheim, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Amahlathi Local Municipality Internship 2023
Amahlathi Local Municipality invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
The Municipality invites local youth to participate in a Graduate/ Internship programme in the 2022/2023 financial year. The programme period will be for 24 months aimed at providing experiential training to two (02) local youth with either a three year National Diploma or Degree in the following areas of studies:
INTERNSHIP – BUDGET AND TREASURY OFFICE X 2
Degree or National Diploma in Finance / Financial Management / Accounting
Reference Number: GIP02
INTERNSHIP CORPORATE SERVICES X 2
ICT / Software Development / Process Engineering
Reference Number: GIP03
INTERNSHIP COMMUNITY SERVICES x 1
Environmental Sciences / Disaster Management
Reference Number: GIP04
INTERNSHIP ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT x 2
Electrical Engineering and Civil Engineering
Reference Number: GIP06
Further Requirements include:
- Excellent attention to detail,
- Ability to work in a highly pressurised environment,
- Good oral and communication skills,
- Ability to multi-task is essential,
- Be computer literate with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency,
- Successful applicants will be required to follow the Graduate-Internship mentorship programme, skills training and workplace assignments inclusive of working on a rotational basis in the different sections within the department and other related departments or units.
- Non-permanent, 24 month employment contract that will automatically expire at end of the contract period.
- Only applicants within the Amahlathi Local Municipality jurisdiction will be considered and misrepresentation will automatically disqualify a participant.
How to apply
Interested persons should fill the application form that is available at the Amahlathi Offices and website www.amahlathi.gov.za which must be accompanied by a detailed CV together with certified copies of qualifications, other certificates including ID and Drivers’ license, to be submitted at: Amahlathi Local Municipality, Corporate Services Department, 14 Long Street, Stutterheim, or
post applications to P/ Bag X 4002, STUTTERHEIM, 4930.
No late or E-Mailed or Faxed applications will be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and if you are not contacted within 30 days after the closing date you may regard your application as unsuccessful.
Further enquiries regarding the positions are available from the Human Resources Department on 043 – 492 1261/1262 during office hours. Contact person Ms B Mbekeni or Mrs N Mafenuka with whom applications must be lodged.
The closing date for the submission of application for Amahlathi Local Municipality Internship Programme 2023 is 5 October 2022 at 15h30. Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.