Website Marriott International
Serve food courses and alcoholic beverages to guests. Set tables according to type of event and service standards. Answer questions on menu selections. Communicate with the kitchen regarding menu questions, the length of wait, re-cook orders, and product availability. Communicate additional meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs, and special requests to the kitchen. Record transaction in MICROS system at time of order.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Marriott Careers Work From Home 2022
- Ensure uniform, nametags, and personal appearance are clean, hygienic, professional and in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Assist other employees to ensure proper coverage and prompt guest service.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and information.
- Report work related accidents, or other injuries immediately upon occurrence to manager/supervisor.
- Follow company and department policies and procedures.
- Identify and correct unsafe work procedures or conditions and/or report them to management and security/safety personnel.
- English Language Proficiency
- Interpersonal Skills
- Customer Service Orientation
- Diversity Relations
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- No supervisory experience is required
- At least 1 year of related work experience
- High school diploma/G.E.D. equivalent
- Company: Marriott International
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit jobs.marriott.com.