Website KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health
- Provide inputs into existing technical manuals, Standard drawings and procedures to incorporate new technology ensuring quality assurance in line with specification.
- Ensure the promotion of safety in line with statutory and regulatory requirements and ensure quality assurance in the line with specification
- Manage human resource effectively and promote sound labour relations
Provide and consolidate inputs to the technical operational plan, update registers and manage artisans and related personnel assets
- Manage Artisans and associates in the field, workshop and technical office activities
- Control and monitor expenditure according to budget to ensure efficient cash flow management
- Manage technical services and support in conjunction with technicians
- Good knowledge of technical design and analysis.
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills and negotiation and planning
- Technical and practical skills and experience of the Trade Good knowledge of the hospital plant and machinery, equipment, air condition, as well as gas applications and gas equipment
- Valid driver’s licence
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Senior Certificate ( Grade 12)
- N3 or equivalent certificate Maintenance Trade
- Ten (10) years post qualification experience required as Artisan/artisan Foreman.
- Attach Proof of working experience endorsed by Human Resource Department
- Company: KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Nkandla, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit www.kznhealth.gov.za.