Website AFGRI Operations Limited
Provide over-the-counter sales and administration functions of parts stock
- Process sales and returns in accordance with the established procedures.
- Conduct regular stock counting and stocktaking.
- Ensure stable availability of stock by ordering stock in line with branch procedure.
- Identify and timeously resolve customer queries and complaints.
- Build and maintain good relationships with internal and external clients.
- Responsible for stock control and stock rotation of old stock and new stock.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: AFGRI Careers South Africa 2023
- Good customer services
- Product Knowledge
- Computer Literacy (MS Office)
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Grade 12
- 1-year sales and administration experience.
- Parts sales experience is essential.
Company: AFGRI Operations Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brits, North West, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit afgri.mcidirecthire.com.